Oh, hey there!
Since it is the start of a new month, I am finding new ways to challenge myself and stay motivated. But first, let me go over my October goals and show you what I did and did not accomplish.
- No Scale until the end of October (ok, so I broke this rule, but lets start as of today 10/11/16) Definitely did not accomplish! I am so tempted to step on that scale. I get so motivated when I lose weight, even when its just point something. Gaining weight motivates me more because in all honesty…it pisses me off and makes me work harder!
- Get below 200 lbs by the end of October Nope, didn’t happen! It should have happened, but it didn’t. Close though!
- Eat more veggies and less fruit Ehh.
- Go 30 minutes on the Stairclimber YES! I killed this goal in my first week and not only did I do it once, I have done it multiple times this month.
- Drink more Peach Tea Absolutely!
As you can see, I did not do everything I said I would from my last post. But here are some things that I did that I did not list as my goals:
- I climbed to the top of the mountain in my hometown. Last time, I made it halfway.
- Made a non scale victory by making my new jeans baggy.
- Added more difficult HIIT cardio for treadmill, stationary bike and stairclimber.
Here are a list of my new goals for No Quit November:
- Go to bed earlier, wake up earlier
- Planksgiving Challenge (in the morning)
- November Squat Challenge (in the morning)
- Drink more protein
- Eat more chicken
- Less coffee, more tea!
- Incorporate more weight training
- No WEIGH November – I will not look at the scale until the end of November. I did weigh myself on the 1st to set a start weight.
- Gym/Workout/Walk 5x a week. No excuses. 5 days in a row.
- Document weight with photos weekly (Friday Morning) – A strategy I will use instead of stepping on the scale.
This month is a bit lengthy, but I know it’s something that I can accomplish if I put in the effort. I have already seen a huge difference in myself. I have lost 17 pounds and have noticed huge differences in my progress pictures. My trouble areas are still my legs and lower stomach. The rest, I haven’t focused too much on at this point because they aren’t my top priorities (but they will be soon). Tonight I am going to a group training session (by group, I mean only 1 or 2 other people). I have a great opportunity to learn more that can help me on my own and I am going to take advantage of it when I can.
That’s all I’ve got for now. I am planning on posting some before and after pictures soon, but I don’t think I am confident enough for that yet.
Until next time